Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Her Other Blog has a new look!

Her Other Blog has a new look! and it is all thanks to CSS. I have been teaching myself CSS for the past two weeks. Reading books, watching tutorials. God, it is so freaking dry! After a while of being bored out of my mind I jumped right into it and sometimes that is what you need to do. Some people learn very easily by reading about it, some people learn what is told to them. Not me, I simply have to do it and understand how all the parts work in relation to one another.

So, now that this blog has it's own look, I hope to post on it more often. My other blog, Creativity Block has been the primary source for my blogging. I don't write much in that one, though I post a lot of illustrations.

I don't know what this blog will consist of.. perhaps the goings-on of her (me).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good words.

November 10, 2008 at 5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home