Sunday, March 11, 2007

Onto bigger and blogger things!

Welcome to Her Other Blog!

Her (Me) decided to do another blog because the original blog is being used primarily for posting illustrations. Creativity Block was started as a way of getting over just that, a creativity block. I hadn't been creative in quite some time and I needed to give myself a project that might keep me on top of things, so this was my solution.

So for the first few months, I barely did shit. I whined and complained about how school and work was bogging me down and I wasn't doing a single thing to remedy the situation. Then came along a much need break from work and school, Christmas! Over Christmas I decided that I was capable of far too much to be stuck at a shitty job that I hated. So since Christmas, I have been killing myself by illustrating the hell out of my sketchbook, building my new website and adding more to my portfolio. I am getting more inspired and I am getting ready to do more. I can also easily foresee myself picking up my camera again. It's been nearly two years since I did anything with it and it is about time I got back at it.

So, this blog is going to be a free for all. Photography, ideas, dreams, funny things, etc.


This is my nephew Blake. I used to photograph him quite a lot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home